YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Thursday, November 12, 2009


Today :] 11/11/09

Technically, its Thursday today.. But oh well, im writing it for Wednesday. Today was a busy day. I had classes, homework, taught Kari how to make a blog so she could check it off her bucket list, went to dinner, talked, worked out with Tiffany Grant. She rocks! Then Suzy and I talked and it was a lot of fun. But then It got to like 1 in the morning of course and I was exhausted. So I talked to Kari for a while before I left. I love that girl, my best friend rocks! I've got the best. We both learned something new tonight, and I love being able to learn from her, but also teach her. :) It's definitely a blessing. I love my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment