YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Full of Thanks :]

Thankfulness: Aware and appreciative of a benefit; grateful.
Gratitude: A feeling of thankfulness and appreciation.

I've been so blessed with everything that I've been given. I took some time today to think about everything I'm thankful for. There are some small things, that maybe dont mean the most to some people, but mean the world to me. But then there are some of the bigger blessings i've received that has change and blessed my world for the better.
Thankful For;
*Friends
*Family
*A home
*School
*Religion
*2nd Chances
*Phones
*Clothes
*The Saviors Love
*The ability to keep trying
*My Education
*My Best Friends
*My Ipod
*The smiles that warm others
*The hello's we give
*The hugs we get
*The laughter of Children
*Love
*Doctors/Medical assistance
*Good Luck
*Honest People
*Music
*The great days we always should have
*Birthday's
*Being alive
*Missions
*Thankful for being thankful
*The love everyone gives
*A helping hand
*The Goly Ghost

There are SO many things to be thankful for. I am definitely thankful for the people that god put into my life. Or maybe just the ones that came in for a little, but left. They all put something special into my life. I learn from each and every person that crosses me path. I've met some of the most amazing people, and some of the people that might just need help. But honestly, God wouldn't put someone in your life that he knows you didn't need or they didn't need you. Keep looking for the best in people :) I'm so thankful for my life, I couldn't be any happier! I have the best, and thats what I always need to remember! My life is amazing, and all the trials and things I go through, are just things I need to be thankful about!

No comments:

Post a Comment