YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Sunday, November 29, 2009

In LOVE with...... Life <3

LOVEEE! I am so in love with life right now, I can barely begin to describe how I feel. It's just this amazing feeling, and I never want it to go away. And it wont, I wont let it :) I dont know if it's because I am back in (What I call it) "Pleasure Town". Or is it the fact that this Thanksgiving break I learned so many new things? I think its both to be honest.

I spent a lot of my break with 2 Amazing people. The one above is my best friend Kari.

And The other one is Jon Hoopes! :]
~ I have the highest respect and love for these 2 people that are in my life. They teach me something new everyday, and thats what I think a true friend does for another. During this break I learned that it's okay to make mistakes, to hurt, to cry. Just as long as you have that shoulder thats always there for you! I also learned something from Kari. "Finishing out strong". This rest of the semester is going to finish out amazing. I am going to really study, not the one hour stuff. It's going to be the library and all the shibangs. Kari and I realized that when we go to the Temple we feel the most peace and thats when we can really think and have our minds open to anything we want to. We are going to go 2 times a week, when we can to just do baptism's or just to sit and think. Hope it wont be too cold :) I want to just live life to the fullest. I am so lucky to have my best friend up here with me at BYU-Idaho, but also back home in Arizona. She is one of my biggest Role Models, I look up to her so much. I just think its kinda funny how we have to wait for Thanksgiving to realize what we have, and what we are thankful for. Everyone should be thankful for whatever they have, even if its just the smallest of things. Cause really, those go the longest way. Kinda like eating your best friends sucker, but she bought you another one :) 
I had the most amazing break though, it was filled with so many fun activities and seeing old friends, being with the family, long phone calls, going to walmart with Patty and Jon, hanging with Kari everyday, going golfing, bahama bucks, all the QT runs, In N' out cheeseburgers. The amazing food that was made by my amazing mamma, the fun birthday for my mom and niece. I had a blast. Can't wait to go home in less than 3 weeks.
*I love to see the Temple!*
I love being able to have a Temple so close to me. I know that we need to take advantage of having one so close to us. I can't wait to start going twice a week, maybe even more. I know with finals coming up, if we find time to just go to the temple, pray, have faith and really study, we will ace every single one. We are so blessed to have this temple, but also all the Temples around us. I really think they bring peace to the world. I love being able to see a church or a temple on all the corners of the streets (okay, but really..) It just brings me peace knowing the Lord is so close, and that we are able to enter into his holy home. It amazes me how special and lucky each and everyone of us is. :)

1 comment:

  1. mae!!! i love you girl! you are awesome! it was great to watch ELF with you tonight.
    my blog is:
    iwalkalongtheroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete