YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Thursday, November 12, 2009

BYU Idaho :]

I love love love these people! :]
I love being able to meet new people here. They are always put into your life for a reason. Going to BYUI really shows you that its true.
BYUI, How would you start with those 4 letters? I always wonder. But right now the words that come to my mind are, amazing, fun, exciting, new adventure, lesson learning experience, testimony builder, new friends, new things you learn about yourself. Those are only a few of the things I can think of. 
I've been going to BYU Idaho for the past 2 semester and I'm loving every single moment of it. Sure, we all have our rough days but thats what we get in order to learn new things that our Heavenly Father gives us. He gives us the trials cause he knows we can handle it.
I'm not going to lie, i am LOVING second semester, way more than the 1st. Just because it's so much easier. I know more people, im more comfortable, im more me. And another big part of it is having my Best Friend Kari here. With out her here I dont know if I could have handled some of the rough times I've had. I believe she was put into my life for a reason, and a reason for having her come to the same school as me. She really is an friend in angel form :) life only gets that much better when you have someone like her around.

I've learned many life lessons here, and im enjoying all the pain and sorrow I'm getting too. Sounds a little weird when I say that. But I mean it, you only learn from your mistakes. You always have to remember that. Take life as you go and just enjoy all the moments you get to have. We are SO blessed to be able to go to a Religious school, and be around kids that have the same standards as us. And definitely missing their parents just as much as I am. I know that being here has definitely made me realize my parents and how easy I had everything. I'm so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment