YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Quotes and Life Adventures and More :)


I Loveee Quotes SO much! They've always been my favorite way to express myself. There is always a quote that you could pick for the day, or a quote that you could live by. I dont really have a "favorite" one, I love all of them too much
I've always been the kind of person that when you ask me something I can always tie it into a quote or something that could pertain to the person's problem. It's just easy to give some one a scripture or quote. It could always be exactly what they need :)

Some of my favorite quotes is about friendship/love. They are all so true. We are so blessed to be able to love. To let our heart open up, grown, then have the rough times that our heart takes. And when we have those rough times that's when the friends come in. They are always there for you! Some of us are luckier than others when it comes to friends. I am SO blessed to have the friends I do. They strive to make me a better person, to bring out the best in me, they are always there for me to vent. We laugh, cry, fight, grow. It's a garden that just keeps getting better with the sweetest things. 

Life Adventures:
Those are my favorites. I love the adventures that are put into my life! Life is always an adventure. You really dont know what your getting into until you look for it. Life would be so boring if you never looked for something fun to do. It's like when you where smaller and you always got into everything. Who cares what your age is, go and look for the good in life. 

I really think the quote above is so true. If life was just given to you, what good would that do for you? I love waking up in the morning (sometimes) and not knowing what fun will be brought. I am afraid to wake up and know that something bad could happen. But when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.  :)

Things that scare me:
We all have that one thing that scares us the most. I dont know about you, but loosing friends has always been a big thing i've been afraid of. We all make mistakes, but sometimes those mistakes make us lose the biggest things in our life. 
My friends make up my life, always have and always will :) I'm so blessed(as i always say) to have the friends that I do. I dont know what I would have done if some of them didn't come into my life when they did. And the ones that have stayed in my life. 
*The Dark.
*Not being loved.
*Not getting good grades.
*Not being what someone wants me to be.
*Disappointing someone.
*Having that lack of strength when I need it most.
*Loosing my "light".
*Not being a perfect example(even though we aren't perfect)
*Being sick.
*Intimidation.
*Death.
*Not always being happy.
*Speaking to a big crowd
We are scared of something :] Thats when we get the chance to over come them. 
*Bugs
*Someone being better than me(Which will and does happen)
*Not being able to fulfill a calling
*Being replaced in some ones life
*Change
*Making a fool of myself.

*Me and My Best Friend!*

My Best Friend is one of my Biggest Hero's. She has always been the light in my life, that when it gets dark, she comes and put light into it again. She makes me see my life from a different way, and sometimes that's what we really need. She is always so true. To herself, to me and to everyone that she meets. She gives a 100% to you the first day she meets you. Her standards are the same as mine, and it makes it just that much easier to be myself. We could lay around and still have the best times together. Even though we have our little "tiffs" I know that she would be there for me always and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment