YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Monday, November 16, 2009

Lesson's Learned :]

I should be sleeping, but it doesn't look like its going so well.  There is so much to think about, and not enough time in the world to take everything in. This past week i've learned SO many lessons in life. I am so thankful for the friends we are given, the gospel, the support, the spirit, the times we get to bond with each other, the tears that are shed and just the moments that we 
get to truly be us. I've learned that you need to just drop your feelings and situation/problems and focus on others. "When you dig another out of their troubles, you find a place to bury your own. " I really believe that quote with all my heart. This week has really shown me how lucky I am for my little problems. "Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.  That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand" I love this :] Life really couldn't get any better than I have it. I have amazing family, friends, support, home, I go to BYUI, I have the gospel, I am one of the most blessed people <3
I've always had it pretty easy. I'm a chill, easy going person. Trials have never been the hardest thing for me to over come cause we all handle them differently. Maybe thinking about others was harder for me. I know that while I've been up here at BYUI I've been able to really watch others influence and help each other out. I love that I'm able to listen to the needs of others, then give them my input. This week I learned that My Best Friend and I are a good team when it comes to helping others out and putting our "little" problems away that we thought were really "big". Makes me so thankful for the people that have been put into my life, or have crossed my path. I know that Heavenly Father knows EXACTLY what we need and who we need in our lives. He never ceases to amaze me. I love him so much! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment