YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

About Me <3


My name is Malan, But I usually go by Mae. My nickname is Maemae. I really honestly can say I go by all of those names equally. Some just mean more than others, if that makes sense. You call me by Malan I know you've known me a lot of my life. You call me Maemae, you really know me. You call me Mae, of course you know me cause if you didn't you wouldn't be calling me that. But at the same time, its just a name i've gone by for a year or so. I do go by it the most, so I understand. Just kidding :) I'm a VERY out-going, loving kind of person. I do tell you how it is. I know that it might hurt some feelings, but it's how I've always been. I dont sugar coat stuff. So if you really want a true honest opinion, im here to give it to you. I love to go out and meet new people. I'm not a shy person, even if I come across like I am. It might just take me a while to get in my comfort zone with you. Just wait 5 minutes and you will be good. I love to help out others. I'm told i have a very big and giving heart. If so, I would love to share that with others. I am the kinda person that loves to just talk talk talk, and i love to listen. It's a skill that's taken lots of practice, and now i love to use it. My family means the world to me. With out them and their examples I dont know what I would be today. I have them to thanks for all the goals and things i've accomplished. They have always been my number one fans. I love it and them. My friends are the 2nd most important things to my heart. They are the ones that I will be there for, no matter what. I'm the kind of friend that if you show me the love and kindness you can give, I will give it back just as easily. My friends are my top priority. They will never be anything but amazing in my book. I've had some of the craziest times, but also the sadness times in my life with my friends. But at the end of the day I know that they are still my friends and nothing will get in the way. People say I let others "walk all over me" but really, if you think about it. My friends would never walk all over me and if they did then I guess they have something to work on dont they? but hey, dont we all :)

My 2 Best Friends(Pictures above)are some of the most Amazing people i've ever met in my life. Kari Sue LeSueur is a true example of a Best Friend. Sure the label says it all. But its the actions that really shows it. We never have a dull time hanging out together. We could both be sick and laying in bed fighting the nastiness we have, but we are always having a blast. I can talk to her for hours and hours. sometimes people even wonder if we could ever be quiet. Anna Husland R. Is my other Best Friend. We are the 3 amigo's. the 3 Musketeers. We have the tie between us that is unbreakable. Sure, Anna lives in Denmark now because she was a foreign exchange student. But "no matter how far in distance we are, it doesn't matter cause we are so close in heart" I will and dont think I could ever replace them, oh wait. I never would :) They mean the world to me. I'm so glad I was so lucky and got blessed with the best. I dont know if they know, but they are in my thoughts, actions and words. More than they know. My heart will always be with them.

My Mom and Dad mean the world to me. I dont know what I would be now if it wasn't for them. Oh wait, ya i do. I would probably be living back in Kazakhstan, Russia. I am the LUCKIEST girl EVER. I am blessed to live in a strong Mormon based religion. It's what really keeps me going sometimes. I cant explain how much my parents mean to me, and the example they are in my life everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment