YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Sunday, June 6, 2010

"To be irreplaceable, you must be different."

It's almost 4 in the morning, and I can't sleep. Typical me! I guess I just have a lot on my mind and since it's so late, I don't really have anyone else to talk to and it gets old thinking out loud maybe hoping someone will wake up somewhere and text you "Hey, are you asleep" Always thought that would be crazy. I'm sure they wouldn't want to listen to whats on my mind though. It's like a roller coaster of thoughts. I'm not in love with it. I like to think, but too much silence makes me worry, and when I worry I think, when I think, I get confused. I over think sometimes, not all the time but definitely do sometimes.

Amanda got Baptized. I am SO proud of her! :]
Going quading with this boy is always an adventure.
Thatcher is amazing! :]
I've met some of the greatest people lately
and I love it. Here are some pictures of
everything i've been doing lately!
Getting Bahama Bucks w/some of the Krew!
* Jessica, Kari, Me, Jordan & Taylor at the
midnight showing.
Some of us being crazy at Paiges Birthday Dinner.
I just look stupid. oh well!
I got in a quading accident last week, look who came to
Urgent Care with me? yeah, more pictures to come!
*Story; I was quading with a bunch of friends, 5 minutes
before we are suppose to pack up and get ready to go
back home i might add. I'm sitting at our site waiting
for us to load the quads up. Out of no where comes my
lovely friend Scott going about 30. He was being his
crazy old self and wasn't paying attention like he should
have been doing (which, who really does right?) and he
didn't see me sitting on my quad and he comes and Tbones
me on my left side. I of course go flying off and so does he.
My quad rolls, his rolls on top of me & then i find myself
laying face flat on the ground. Next thing I know 5 seconds
later I have people surrounding me. I have some of the
greatest/most helpful friends. I'm glad they were there to
help me. Kari took me to Urgent Care (along with Thatcher
coming to visit) we had a great time messing around with
all of there equipment. We got to know everyone very
well and had some great laughs & talks. Instead of feeling
pain all I could do was smile and laugh my way thru it.
I'm so lucky and blessed that it wasn't anything worse.
Just waiting... Like always!
Never leave her alone with a glove & a self timer camera.
Me, Kari, and Kari. Yeah, TWO Kari's...
Turned into more of a play date than a visit. haha
As for Scott, Karma hit him the next week long boarding!
just kidddding.

*My life is Incredible*
I had the time today to just have a me day. Want to know how I spent the day? I slept in, got up. and automatically started to clean my room, my bathroom, my closet. I did all my laundry, cleaned out everything. I even did it with me bad knee, I was very impressed. I always feel so much better coming into a clean room. I don't know what it is, but after your tired of spending countless hours cleaning, it's always worth it in the end. I was writing in my journal and I thought of something that I thought was cool. When your dirty, your not living a clean life. It's hard, frustrating, it gets you angry or upset. But once you take the time to really organize and clean yourself up it starts to feel fresh, happy, calm. I take that the same way as we repent. We always feel so much better when we are clean. Random, yes. True? Most definitely.
Me and Jordan :]
Hanging out at the Usual. QT gas stations were dreams
really do come true.
Gorgeous friends! I love them.
No matter what happens in our lives, or how crazy
we might get, or how crazy we might be. You'll always
be the same person to me. My Best. :]

My thinking process!
You might not think I have one of these, but oh boy do I ever. I love to think, that might be weird but it's fun. Sometimes in the end i'm upset that I thought so much about one thing and not so much about the other. But what's been lately on my mind is how Trials come in the forms of blessings. i always think to myself, why should we love our trials? How come my trials might be bigger than someone else's, and why is it happening to me? Lately things have been difficult to me. School is tough, always has been. Friendships have struggled and that's my least favorite out of all of them. But honestly, in the end i'm gaining something better and the only person that makes me feel that way is the Lord. He know's what he is doing with my life, I just need to trust him more on it. Even though I wish I could have what I want now makes me more excited to see what I'll be getting in the long run. Either its something good, or a lesson that needed to be learned.

Well I think it's time for me to get to bed! Hope you had fun stalking :] haha

No comments:

Post a Comment