YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Missing things...

So honestly, complete and total honesty. I'm missing somethings I use to have. Is that bad? Makes me feel kinda, weird? I don't know. I guess I shouldn't be missing them cause technically, I still have them. I guess I miss the way it use to be. So sad, and kinda pathetic. But hey, it's true.

What I miss.....
* my baby blanket
* when I could play with barbies
* When people would call, instead of always texting
* True people ( we have them, but they are rare.)
* Realizing what you have, and not letting it go
* Kissing behind the flag-poll in elementary... we ALL did it
* Play dates
* Tea parties
* Dress up
* Being able to have others keep secrets
* Love, it's here but really? where..
* Comfort in being alone, like that'd happen.
* Not being afraid to be you
* Real looking people, if that makes sense
* When my mom would make me snacks after school. HELLO, still in school.
* When having lots of "toys, cars, clothes and make up, money, bags, shoes" to play and have wasn't what made you. you made yourself.
* Checking under the bed for monsters
* Night lights. still have one, but it's dead
* Happy People. This world seems un-happy sometimes
* Babysitting
* Having an walkman
* Wearing ugly clothes that use to be in style.
* When the world didn't revolve around facebook.
* Mostly, i just miss life. Basically what i'm saying is don't go through life thinking that you need to be someone you aren't. Remember the good ol days when you had to worry about what your mom packed in your lunch, or how she did your hair and how sad it looked sometimes when she was done. Honestly, I miss those days. I'm glad I have my today, tomorrow and forever. But still, life was easier when we were kids. Admit it, you know it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment