YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Most Precious Treasures!

Okay, so I totally saw Toy Story 3 tonight with Andrew, Kyron and Amber. WOW, that movie was amazing. I didn't think it'd be super good, but it proved me wrong. I learned somethings from that movie, even though they were all pretty much cartoon characters. haha It really hit me in some parts of the movie (no, i didn't cry just yet) but it just showed me if you stick together, through everything and you don't give up one the people that mean the most to you, you really will be okay in life. Doesn't matter if you have a million friends that love you, but really if you have those close, true real friends you can trust no matter what. I had some names come into my head, that's for sure. I just had something in my eye.. Cough cough! haha The best part of the movie was when Andy was giving his toys to that precious little girl and he was giving woody away. THAT made me cry! He described him as his "most precious treasure" made me realize we all have those precious treasures. We might have to give them up, or loose them to know what it feels like to not have that person or thing in your life. Never take the people that do the most for you, for granted. They are the ones that you want to keep around. Don't put them away on the shelve and use them when your bored. They collect dust and will try and escape. Just kidding! When the girl has Woody wave back to Andy, that was another tear jerker. I just loved the movie. If you don't at least think about crying during this movie, maybe there is something wrong with you? just kidding, but seriously. There were so many life lessons learned in that movie. It's one of my favorites.

I've got a lot of "precious treasures" but one of my biggest treasures are my friends. They are half my world, probably even more than half. I don't know what I would do with out them. They are my pick me ups, always.

This is Taylor. She's a grand girl and she
has helped me through some tough times
even though she has her own to go through.
She is always there for everyone and has
been such an example to me. I love you
Taylor Olivia Jackson!
I know i've already posted this picture, but this one is
my favorite of these gorgeous girls. They are amazing!
I love each and every one of them. They know what its
like to be "down to earth" they are trusting and always
able to put a smile on my face when I need it. Sister love
forever! :]
This is Megan, she has been a lifesavor lately. I just love
her to pieces. She is always there for me. She listens all
the time she is real and knows what she wants in life.
It's easy to talk to her. She's become one of my great friends,
i love it and her!
Gretchen! I love this woman. We work
together, tan together, shop together.
pretty much she is amazing. I love having
her as a friend! :] she is incredible.
Meet Matt. A.k.a my brother!
This guy is amazing. I love him so much! He is
always there for me with advice, love and just
great times. I look up to him so much!
Each and everyone of these girls has taught me something
amazing in life.
What they've taught me!
Macy: Have fun and love life.
Chelsea: Love one love all! She's bomb at that :]
Taylor Jones: Doesn't matter what's going on, or if
something goes wrong, have a positive attitude and it will
end up amazing.
Taylor Jackson: smile that big smile of yours.
Angela: advice giver, like no other! I LOVE it.
This is Andrew, he is amazing. No joke :] I love spending
a lot of my time with him. I can just let go and be myself.
i'm not a different person around him, and that is
something that i love in someone. He always is making
me laugh and just being the sweetest boy!
These girls are indescribable. I LOVE them. They are
always always there for me, no matter what! They have
the best advice and they always get me. It's so refreshing
to have these girls in my life.
I seriously LOVE having all these people in my life!
These girls are just phenomenal, no joke!
Each and every person in this picture has done some
sort of miracle for me in my life. :]
I still believe in saying "save the best for last" yeah, it's
weird but I believe it. This girl is incredible! We've been
through some of the craziest things in life, and some of
the most sweetest things that we've been lucky to be able
to experience. She's been my other half and I couldn't have
done or gone through some of the stuff I did with out her.
She is definitely a huge part of my life even though things
have changed and we've become very busy and we've kinda
drifted. Not my favorite, but some of the greatest things in
life test us too. Miss you, best. :]

I wish I could write something about each and every person
that has done something for me in my life, but that would take
years, no joke. I'm so blessed for everything I have in my life
and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment