YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stressed, but very Blessed..

Wow, school! Never thought it would get the best of me but it definitely has. I've never had to be a crazy "studier" to get good grades. I can listen, repeat and be able to remember almost all of it. But with this class that i've been taking, it has shown me differently. Never thought I'd say this, but school, you win.. For now!

Other than school kicking my rump, life has been great. Ups and downs, but life wouldn't be life with out them.

I can say things definitely turn around for everyone, and in the craziest ways. I love the blessings we get from being obedient and doing the small things in life that make up such a big part in other ways. I've learned patients, lots and lots of patients. School, work, Friends, My knee, my family, my dirty room, my laziness. I've have lots to work on.

Christ-like. Big word, small actions. I've been trying so hard lately to be "christ-like" Fill my heart with lots of love, and just give it to everyone. I don't know why it's been so difficult lately, but it's getting better and I am so happy about it!

Lot's of crazy things have been going on and I love it. Take a look :]

These girls are WONDERFUL! :]
(Left to Right)
Krista, Lexa, Michelle, Me, Brenna!
Okay, i know what you're thinking and no it's not..
It's Non- Alcoholic, promise!
Andrew && Mae :]
We're bowling.. Doesn't look like it!
Date Night with Andrew at Makarohnee grill. Yes I know
that I spelled Macaroni wrong! haha
We ended up at sonic, I was suppose to be studying.
Kyron and Metzli. Love them :]
Me, Andrew, Metz, and Kyron!
Me and Metz! I LOVE her. She leaves me to go to Utah.
I am so excited for her and the adventures ahead of her.
Mac, your getting the best Make up woman ever! :]
Allie has always been the best about letting us come over
and hang out at her house. These people are amazing!
Fish, Josh, Me and Thatch! :]
These girls are adorable! i love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment