YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hope you stay forever, cause my heart really likes you.

Life is wonderful, that's what i would start my blog out with wouldn't I? I'd actually start by saying life sucks sometimes but it's something we all have to get use too. I've learned so much in the past couple weeks that it blows my mind the things people go through and we don't even know it. All i know in the end of this day is i have the MOST AMAZING FRIENDS EVER. Seriously, in my life for a reason and i hope they stay forever cause my heart kind of likes them a lot. Seriously, im in love... with people. Everything about someone is something to another person. Ever thought of that? The people that we look at weird in the street and think, what the.. IThere is someone that is in love with them, that thinks they are the most amazing person in the world. Wonder what it'd be like if that's how WE thought of EVERYONE. hmmm, just thought about that.



So this is Paige. She's taught me so much in the time that we've been hanging out together. Im in love with the way she lives her life. she is so real that it's kinda sad.. Well, not sad. But you get what i mean. It's life and she knows what it's about. She knows her life sucks in some ways, but she takes it the best way she can and makes it the best. She isn't over positive about things and she's sad or upset or happy when you are. It's refreshing to have her around all the time. I can't wait to see what else will come our way and to see how each one of us grows up and how we grow up :) it's always nice to have someone to go to for things when it's that one person that you need to hear from. It's refreshing for sure!



These girls are amazing. Each and everyone of them has taught me something i will take with me forever. I can't tell anyone enough how lucky i am to have friends like these girls. I LOVE them!



Megan and Paigey are my home girls :) i love them and everything about them. They don't get mad when i mess up, or i treat them rudely. They always understand and it's always so refreshing! Thanks baby girls!



You remember this girl? yup, she's in almost every one of my blog post. Just like she's almost always in my life. She wont leave... That sounds rude, but guess what i don't mean it in that way. Let's be honest, we have drifted a lot lately and things have changed, and we've moved on from different things in our lives. But let's face it, we are going to be stuck with each other for the rest of our lives, and there is nothing we can do.. really, let's just embrace all of it and take it as it comes. You know what i mean, and i mean it in the best way possible. duh!



This is Tyler and Me. We have been through TOO much together but i love every part of it. Even though when it comes to i feel like he's being the girl cause he talks so much. It's my fav. I go to him for anything cause he never says no. He'll always be my best guy friend :) Can't wait till he gets rich and buys me whatever i want.. (that's what he said, not me)

I LOVE MY LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. mae youre adorable! and i love your posts! I love your outlook on life and how you view people :)

    ReplyDelete