YOU decide

YOU decide
Don't let others take away your sunshine. You can always be looking for the best... in ANYTHING! :)

Family.

Family.
Mine is forever <3

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The way I am! :]

I love the song "Take me the way I am" By Ingrid Michaelson! and the song "Battle Cry" by Shontelle. It's just so, tender.. But seriously, it could be used to describe a friend, family, boyfriend, girlfriend, anything could fit into the subject of these 2 songs. I think!



This is Me and Paige. you should be jealous that she's in my life. I love her! She's been such a blessing in my life lately. She knows whats up, and is just so chill. She's one of those "one in a million" friends that everyone wishes that they had, guess what? I DO :]



These are my brothers! I love them so so so much :] I love my family, so glad and blessed to be a part of it.

Taking people the way they are is so important, and not judging the outer cover of there real inside story. I've had some of the best examples of people that have taught me not to judge the people first, and get to know them first. It's so incredible what you could learn when you actually get to know the person with out not liking them cause of what they wear, how they act, what they look like, what religion they are, who they hang out with. Don't take other peoples judgements cause we all look for different things in people.



I MISS ANG AND TAY! I hate when places like School take my girls away from me. I can't wait till they come to visit! Thank you girls for being so amazing and teaching me things I couldn't have anyone else teach me. LOVE YOU!


Jake is leaving us. He is going to be the best missionary out there :] "get ready Dominican" See you in two years Jakers!

True friendship is so important to me, and i hope it is to everyone else. The friends you have are what makes you go through those tough days, the ones you can call when something exciting happens, when you need a shoulder to cry on. Don't forget the true ones in your life, for the ones that just make you happy now. I've had some of the most amazing best friends, and they always will be even though things change and we drift. We will always find each other when we need too :] hence the song, "battle cry".


These girls SAVE me. I love them so much!
Court- You're always there for me, doing whatever i want and not complaining about it. Your such a true friend is ridic.
Megs- I don't stop laughing when you're around, you have the funniest sense of humor and it's my fav. You're always
there for anyone, and it's such a blessing to have you in my life.
Aubs- "sissy" Thank you for making my life so much easier, going through the struggles that i have been going through
and not giving up on me, it's been hard at sometimes but you've never left my side. I love it and you!



Jessica is getting married, i am SO excited for her. I can't wait :] Congrats baby girl. I love chelle and krista! Gf's forevaa!



These girls have my heart, they are some of the greatest friends a girl could ever want! I love them!



Such a tender girl! We've been through tons and things have changed, but she still has that place in my heart that wont go away. She know's it too. hahahaha she's taught me some of the greatest things, and i'm forever thankful!



I LOVE MY FAMILY! FOREVER AND ALWAYS FOR ETERNITY! :]

Thanks for checkin' out my blog. Hope you know how amazing you are, never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment